Being the avid gardener that I am, it is always difficult for me to throw away those poinsettia plants that we usually get as a gift or buy for ourselves during the holidays!! Well, last year I decided to keep watering it even though it looked pretty sad and all the leaves had fallen off. In May I took my much forlorn looking plant and planted it in my flower garden. It needs direct sun to partial sun, it does not do well in the shade. Well, in about a month it was looking spectacular. It did not produce any blooms, but added a nice green foliage to accent my other flowers in my perennial garden. Sadly, at the end of the season I did not bring it inside, but this could possibly be done. I did at least get an extra season out of my plant.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – you can over-check your credit score
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media