Carbon Monoxide Reminder

Yesterday on the news we were told of a lady in northern Minnesota that was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning as she was sleeping. We are all aware of the importance of having smoke alarms, but the carbon monoxide detector is so very important to alert us if there is a problem with the furnace or hot water heater, or any gas combustible component in your home. Co detectors are not expensive, they can be purchased at any home improvement store or hardware store. I recommend one on each level of your home, and I also have one in my bedroom. CO is odorless and colorless and can overtake a person quickly. Take care of your family and yourself and install CO detectors if you do not have them.

Submitted by exclusive home buyer agent Renei Schmitz.

This entry was posted in Home Owner Tips. Bookmark the permalink.