Know someone who is in trouble or just want more information on mortgages?
St. Paul and the Minnesota Home Ownership Center are sponsoring a series of foreclosure prevention workshops for people who are concerned about making mortgage payments.
Mortgage lenders and community-based organizations will be available to offer free advice and answer questions, and attendees will be able to hear short presentations on legal rights and the foreclosure process.
Future scheduled workshops:• May 20: 4:30–8:30 p.m., Discovery Elementary School, 301 Second Av NE, Buffalo• June 5: 4:30–8:30 p.m., Eagan Community Center, 1501 Central Pkwy, Eagan
Call the Home Ownership Center at 651.659.9336 or go to http://www.hocmn.org/ for more information. St. Paul mortgage foreclosure prevention counselors are available at 651.266.6626 or www.stpaul.gov/foreclosure. Renters with foreclosure questions can call HOME Line at 612.728.5767.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media