Whether you have a green thumb or not, it’s always fun to get a little gardening advice from an expert. RISMedia published a short Q&A with Sandra Goeddeke-Richards, the Master Gardener Program coordinator for the Michigan State University Extension-Macomb in Clinton Township, Michigan. We’ll post the questions below – see what you think before you check the RISMedia site for the answers…
- What tips do you have for prepping a yard for spring planting?
- Should gardeners get their soil tested?
- When is it safe to plant annuals and perennials?
- When is the best time to fertilize?
- Vegetable gardening is popular. What are some common mistakes?
Submitted by Minnesota exclusive home buyer agent, Mary Rugani.