Donate any pair of used jeans to a Lands’ End Inlet (Minnetonka, 952-797-0707, Roseville, 651-633-7004, Richfield, 612-861-4100, Woodbury, 651-714-9000) by June 21 and receive a $5 voucher for any purchase of $25 or more in BackRack merchandise (catalog returns, blemishes, discontinued styles or colors). The jeans will be used to create cotton fiber insulation used in home construction. It takes about 500 pairs to create enough insulation for an average-sized U.S. home.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media