The Minneapolis Home and Garden Show starts on Feb 28 and runs through March 4, 2007. Not only is the Home Show a welcome sign of spring – but it’s a great opportunity to check out what you might like and not like in a new home. So if you go, be sure to bring a pad of paper and take noted! Remember though the booths that you visit are sponsored by vendors who are trying to get you to buy their products or services. If you have any questions – please contact your buyers real estate agent – we know when you are being a good deal or a hard sell pictch.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – you can over-check your credit score
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media