Rebates up to $10,000 per home are now available to Minnesota homeowners who install qualifying solar electric and solar hot water systems. Rebate reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis for solar systems that are installed at an applicant’s primary residence by a licensed contractor that meets program participation criteria.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media