For better or for worse, there’s a lot of foreclosed property out there. Buying now can make sense if you have the ready cash and the personality to weather the storm – but few people do. To see if you have what it takes, check out the quiz for folks thinking about buying foreclosed property. It a great, entertaining way to get a glimpse of what buying foreclosed property can be like.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – you can over-check your credit score
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media