Mayor R.T. Rybak and partners Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines (FHLB Des Moines) and Wells Fargo today announced $1.5 million in new funding from FHLB Des Moines which will be used to help homeowners in more than twenty neighborhoods with down payment and closing cost to purchase foreclosed properties in areas most affected by foreclosures.
Through FHLB Des Moines Affordable Housing Program (AHP), an additional $1 million is now available for home purchases in North Minneapolis and $500,000 in the Northeast and South Central areas of the City. Funds will help low income households (less than 80% of area median income) purchase foreclosed homes. The
homebuyers will also receive homebuyer and homeownership education through the
Minnesota Home Ownership Center.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – you can over-check your credit score
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media