Arden Hills is about 8 miles north of both downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota. It’s just outside of Roseville and is home to Bethel University and Seminary and the University of Northwestern.
Valentine Hills is the only elementary school in the city of Arden Hills; it is one of six elementary schools in Independent School District 621. Mounds View High School is a public Grade 9–12 school; it is one of two high schools in Independent School District 621; the other is Irondale High School.
Here are some quick facts on housing in Arden Hills:
- Average house price: $281,300
- Average rent: $1,345/month
- Homeownership rate: 85 percent
- Average household income: $80,200
- Average wages: $35,200
- Average travel time to work: 20.5 minutes
Top Employers include:
- Boston Scientific
- Land O’Lakes
- Smiths Medical
- Presbyterian Homes and Services
- Country Financial