Normally the building industry powers economic recoveries. Each new home built creates, on average, the equivalent of three jobs for a year and generates about $90,000 in taxes, according to the National Association of Home Builders.
But housing has been at the center of this downturn and it shows no signs of recovering quickly.
The only time new home sales were slower was in May, when the sales pace was 282,000. That’s the worst pace on records dating back to 1963. July’s results had been the worst on record, but were adjusted upward.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media