Thanks to the Minneapolis Association of Area Realtors for their monthly video on the housing market. There’s good news for the market. Houses are selling and selling for near asking prices. The median house price went up for the first time in months. What this means for home buyers is that it make sense to put an offer on that house you want. In fact it makes sense to find that house before the end of April when some of the stimulus tax breaks will end.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – you can over-check your credit score
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media