As the Minneapolis REALTOR video (The Monthly Skinny) reports, the Twin Cities housing market has remained steady even after the homebuyer tax credits ended. The greatest strength has been in the lower priced homes – but there have been surprises in other areas as well.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media