As the Minneapolis REALTOR video (The Monthly Skinny) reports, the Twin Cities housing market is feeling the effects of the end of buyer incentive in the form of tax breaks – but it’s simply balancing. Sings seem to point to a more normalized market for Minneapolis St Paul area.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media