Home prices in Minneapolis rose faster in June than in almost any other
city in the nation.
The Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller 20-city home price index released
Tuesday showed that prices in Minneapolis, Detroit and Chicago rose by 2.5
percent, well ahead the one percent average increase between May and June.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media