So I have good new and bad news from Forbe’s list of the most expensive zip codes. The good news is that none of the list of the zip codes that have seen the greatest loss in the last were in Minnesota. The bad news is that none of the zip code that have seen the greatest gain were in Minnesota either. Maybe we can be OK with above average – but somewhere in the bell curve.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media