Last weekend 60 Minutes ran a story on online real estate services; the story seemed to disparage traditional real estate agents. We think that the great disservice 60 Minutes did to our industry was to not recognize the difference between the online services that focus on facilitating transactions and real estate agents who really work for the buyers and sellers to find the perfect match between a home and a buyer and negotiate the best price and terms possible.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- Summer is here – spruce up your patio
- Need a home mortgage? Buyers Real Estate Group knows the right lender for you
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media