Twin Cities home prices continued to improve in June along with the rest of the
nation, but Minneapolis-St. Paul still has a ways to go to make up for the
double-digit price drop over the last year.
Twin Cities home prices
increased 3.2 percent in June compared to the previous month, the third
consecutive increase the area’s housing market has seen, according to the latest
Case-Shiller Home Price Index of 20 metro markets by Standard & Poor’s.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media