The Twin Cities housing market continued to make small improvements in
September, even though prices were down for the 11th consecutive month, a real
estate group said Wednesday.
The median price for a Twin Cities-area home was $155,000 last month, down 6.9 percent from September 2010, according to a report from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors.
For the last 12 months, home prices are down 8.8 percent, the group said.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media