Chanhassen is a suburb of Minneapolis. It’s a comfortable area know for locally for the Chanhassen Dinner Theater, the Arboretum, and Prince’s Paisley Park Studios. It’s a fun place to visit and a great place to live.
- Population (2006 estimate) – 23,520
- Median income (2005 estimate) – $93,800
- Education level BA/BS or higher (2000 Census) – 53.1%
- Average House Market Value (2005) – $336,800
- Owner occupied homes – 89.6%
To learn about Chanhassen and other communities, visit the Buyers Real Estate Group web site.