Forbes recently published a list of the 100 most expensive zip codes in the US. No Minnesota zip codes made the list. We like to think of this as being great news – because it means that despite the high quality of life in Minnesota, it’s not fallen prey to the economic extremes as other places in the country.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- How to Avoid Harmful Indoor Air Pollution in the HOME
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media