The Living Green Expo is a free, family- friendly event that inspires people to lead
healthier and more sustainable lives.
This event offers something for everyone! More than 250 displays will provide attendees with valuable information on:
- Simple tips to living greener
- Ways to change lifestyles
- Shrinking carbon footprints
- Feeling good about saving the earth and money
- Eating local and sustainable foods
- Keeping families safe from toxins
- Taking advantage of federal stimulus options
- Building green homes
Saturday, May 1, 2010, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 2, 2010, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Minnesota State Fairgrounds Grand Stand
The event is free and open to the public