Beginning in January 2007, all new homes in Minnesota will be required to have carbon monoxide alarms installed within 10 feet of each bedroom. Existing homes must have them by August 2008 and existing apartments must have them by August 2009. Carbon monoxide alarms usually cost between $10 and $50. For more information visit the Minnesota Department of Health CO Poisoning in Your Home FAQ.
Hours & Info612-247-0240Call for an Appointment
Real Estate Search
- Home Holiday Tip: #1 Protect Ornaments With Holiday Recyclables
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – can a credit score impact a job search?
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – non-money issue affect your credit score
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – paying too early will hurt you
- Don’t fall for this credit myth – you can over-check your credit score
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find Us on Social Media